Created in Hong Kong. Manufactured in Australia.
Looking for a little spice in your life? Yuzu Ginger is our most anticipated flavour, with people all over Hong Kong thirsting for its mind-blowing mix of tangy, aromatic yuzu with a kick of ginger.
Our Yuzu Ginger Vodka Soda
- 80 calories per can
- 0 sugar, 0 carbs
- 4.5% alc/vol
- 5x distilled premium alcohol
- Natural flavours
- Gluten-free, keto & vegan friendly
(Must be 18+ to purchase)
Know Your Drink: ONLY Vodka Soda -
5x distilled vodka from premium Australian wheat, perfectly blended with flavours extracted from natural Yuzu and Ginger. Crafted together by our cutting-edge beverage developers in Australia and ready to light up your parties.
Delivery Area: We are proud to offer delivery everywhere in Hong Kong – even Outlying Islands!
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and New Territories (ex. Remote Areas and Outlying Islands) - Free Next-Day Delivery:
We currently offer free next-day delivery (Mon-Sat) with no minimum order size, subject to the following:
- Orders received Monday through Friday before 12 p.m. will be delivered on the next day (incl. on Saturday if ordered Friday)
- Orders received between 12 p.m. Friday and 12 p.m. Saturday will be delivered on Monday
- Orders received after 12 p.m. on Saturday or on Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday
- Public holidays are treated the same as Sundays
Remote Areas and Outlying Islands:
- For orders to Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Ma Wan, deliveries will be made on Tuesdays and Fridays only. Cutoff times are Monday at 12 p.m. and Thursday at 12 p.m., respectively
- Please contact us for deliveries to the following areas: Lantau, Lamma Island, Chek Lap Kok, HK International Airport, Kwai Chung Container Terminals, Cheung Chau, Ping Chau, Sha Tau Kok, Tai O, Mai Po, Ocean Park, Lam Kam Road, Ta Ku Ling, Sha Tau Kok, Lok Ma Chau, Lo Wu, Disney, and outlying islands or restricted areas
Our delivery partner will contact you via WhatsApp to notify you of the precise day your order will be delivered.
If nobody from your household will be home on that day, please let us know before 5:00 p.m. on the day you receive the notification so we can arrange a different delivery date. If we do not hear from you, we will proceed with delivery as scheduled.
If nobody is home upon delivery, we will leave with your front desk/concierge (if available) or outside your unit (if reasonably safe). If neither option is available and we are unable to complete delivery, we will contact you to arrange a different delivery date, and a re-delivery fee of HK$40 per case will be charged (which must be paid via PayMe upon successful delivery).
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition.
Subscription orders will automatically be processed on the 2, 4, 6, or 8-week anniversary of the first order, as applicable.
For example, if a subscription is initiated on June 15 before 3 p.m., the initial order will be delivered on June 16, and subsequent orders will be delivered every 2 weeks thereafter.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Choose when and where to deliver
Set it and forget it — ONLY will be magically delivered, so you'll never run dry.
No commitment — change, pause, or cancel at any time
... not that you'd ever want to, but if you're leaving town or need a break, pause your subscription at anytime through our easy online interface.
So long as your subscription is active, you'll get a discount code giving you the same price on all one-time purchases made, and be the first to get access to new products and flavours.